Sunday, February 16, 2014

bareMinerals Try. Believe. Love. Kit

Good morning!!

Today I thought I'd do something a tad different, because, hey, why not?! This is going to be a post of something I bought recently, so instead of doing a full review, it's more of a show and tell.

The other day I bought this kit:


As you can see, it was only $20 and you get to try 4 different bareMinerals products (not including the brushes)! I have the original foundation and LOVE it, but I wanted to try basically everything else!

Here's the back of the box:


I found this at Ulta, and couldn't wait to break it open! Here's what came inside:


Too cute, right???
This kit comes with a little pot of the Original Foundations, the Matte Foundation, the Mineral Veil, and the Concealer. I bought mine in "Fairly Light", since that's what my Original foundation is in. Both the Matte and Original came in Fairly Light, the Mineral Veil in Original, and the Concealer in Bisque.


It also comes with two brushes, a mini Full Flawless Face brush, and a mini Concealer brush:



Now the little pots are little. Like LITTLE. Here's the best comparison I could think of:

Order of size: Full size, Kit's Face ones, Kit's Concealer
Overall, I'm super happy with this purchase! Even though I already love the Original foundation, it doesn't work that well for me in the summer. It makes me look flat out oily, instead of dewey, like it does in fall/winter. So I figured I'd get the Matte one a go. But after reading reviews online, it sounded like unless you have oily skin (which I don't, I have pretty normal skin), it makes your skin super dry. So instead of spending $27 on a full sized, this was a great way to try it for less! PLUS I always wanted to try the concealer and was curious about the Mineral Veil (which, by the way, is awesome!! It gives a beauty, air brushed look! I loved it so much, I already bought the full size! I'll do a post of this soon!)

Here's a link for where to find it at Ulta (it came in lots of different shades in store, but online it seems to only come in two right now): http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod2980097
Here is is on the actual bareMinearls site (it comes in 7 different shades there): http://www.bareescentuals.com/Try.-Believe.-Love./USmastertrylove,default,pd.html

Hope you have a great rest of the day!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment